- In the morning, all of our vehicles, tools and facilities are wiped down with cleaning solution recommended by the CDC, Mass Dept. of Public Health, and any other pertinent government agencies.
- Our staff is wearing masks and maintaining 6 feet of distance between them whenever possible.
- Only two technicians are traveling per truck.
- We wear PPE when entering buildings during the work day.
In addition to this, we check to ensure these statements are true for each of our staff members every day:
- They have not displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (fever greater than 100
degrees, difficulty breathing, constant cough, sore throat)
- They have not come into contact with others who have COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- They have not been to a CDC level 2 or 3 country within the past 14 days
- They are not currently quarantined either voluntarily or involuntarily
- They do not have a confirmed case of COVID-19
We will inform any client if an employee has contracted COVID-19 prior to arrival.